1. It's Friday, so obviously that's a favorite. I'm heading up to the cabin after work today and it'll most likely be the last weekend we are able to take a boat ride or play in the water. That just means that we get to play yard games and have fires burning all day.
2. I would like to designate all Fall Fridays as Flannel Friday! I love me a good flannel and I just picked up this cute shirt from JCP the other day. I was eyeing it at the store last week, but couldn't justify buying it. But then I got a 25% off coupon and it was already on sale for 25% off, so basically, it was free and I love practically free anything.
3. I love Target. I go there probably 5 times a week because there is one downtown and every day I find myself needing something from Target. Well, Target HQ is also downtown and twice a year they have a large meeting at the Target Center. The whole city is flooded with red and khaki. I seriously thought they were about to take over the world. My two sisters work for Target and they get to go to this meeting and this year guess who was there?? JUSTIN flipping TIMBERLAKE! Oh, you know AND Luke Bryan AND Bruno Mars. Just another day in the live of a Target employee I guess.
4. The X Factor. I have never been a big fan of this show but yesterday I found myself with some downtime between loads of laundry so I watched for a little bit and Oh My Gosh! I cried. Not just a tear down the cheek, I mean, cried! Happy cries of course. Some of the people that walked on stage, you would just write them off by their looks, then they would open their mouths and sing and just blow you away.
and because these two gave me serious chills, here's another one
Plus they are so effing cute!
5. This song. I'm o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. I wish it was 15 minutes longer.
Linking up all over this joint.