There's been a lot of big lotto numbers and I keep hoping to win, but I never buy lottery tickets. So I spend a lot of time day dreaming about what I would do with, lets say, $485,000,000.00!
1. I'd buy a ranch that was half on the ocean and half mountain so I could let all my miniature rescue animals roam free.
2. I would never worry about what I was eating or drinking because I'd have regularly scheduled lipo once a month.
3. I'd load up on every Michael Kors item so when all my money was gone, I'd still look good.
4. I'd get a black Lincoln Aviator with tinted windows so people rolling down the interstate would think I must be someone really, really important. Like Adrian Peterson or Joe Mauer.
5. I'd buy a small neighborhood so all of my family and friends could live together. The street would be a lazy river and the water temp would always be 78 degrees.
6. I'd have a Yogurt (lab) in my home.
7. The one smart thing I'd do with my money is go to college and get a degree. Maybe then I'll have learned that everything I spent my $485,000,000.00 on was pure sillyness but oh so much fun.
Linking up with Holly and Kristie