Food Truck Friday has come to a halt because I've been having to make up a lot of time for work, therefore working through lunch and not getting to explore the magical world of food trucks. So, I figured I'd make a list of my top 10 favorite things right now.
1. Trader Joe's Boxed Chardonnay. A box usually gets mom and I through two nights.
2. Birch Box! Love getting all these samples in the mail. Especially the perfumes.
3. This little rascal who snuggles with me before I go to bed every night.
4. Fried food. Specifically fried chicken, fried cheese and fried potatoes.
5. $2 Mystery beers from Hell's Kitchen when dad has to work late and I have to entertain myself.
6. The fact that Starburst came to their senses and made a 'Favorites Red' pack.
7. Loving this sunset as my desktop background from my trip to Nuevo Vallarta this year.
8. I love that it's sand bar season which means floating pong and flip cup!
9. Love that my cousins do cousin events and I get to spend the next two weekends with some of these fools. Apple River and cousin weekend at the cabins!
10. Life. It's been good to me and I'm loving it pretty hard right now.
Have a wonderful weekend. Mine should be pretty fun with a visit to the new Surly tap room tonight and floating down the Apple River and camping tomorrow!